Saturday, March 12, 2005

Crystal Suncatcher

Thanks to Cuppa, I have found a perfect gift for Crossword Puzzle Lady.

In Cuppa’s words:

"This lady brought a ray of sunshine into your life each day by offering you her seat. A neat way to give her a gift in kind, that would keep on giving even when you don't see her anymore, would be to give her a crystal suncatcher to hang in her window. Each morning the sunshine would give her a gift of rainbows in her life and add colour to each day, just like she added rainbows of kindness to your life each time she gave you her seat.

A little note explaining the gift of rainbows and how her kindness brought colour into your life would tie it all together."

Here is the Crystal Suncatcher I bought:



I am so much in love with this idea and decided that a suncatcher in the shape of a heart would make this gift even more perfect as her kindness not only brought sunshine to my day, but she was also a part of the events that occurred around Ava’s heart issue, and now that that is all in the past, our hearts are warmed with sunshine everyday and wanted to share that warmth and sunshine in our hearts with her as well.

Thank you again Cuppa for the wonderful suggestion. I can’t wait to give Crossword Puzzle Lady this gift.


3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown hollered...

That is lovely! She will be surprised and touched!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

That is AWESOME! You MUST tell us how she reacts. She has to love it!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Cuppa hollered...

I love it. I hope you got yourself one too!!!

Yes, you must tell us what crossword puzzle lady says. We are all excited for and with you. Joy shared is doubled isn't it? What fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home