Upon sitting down at the salon to get my hair cut yesterday evening, the stylist took notice of my stomach and says, “Look at you! You must be due any day now right?”
Yep - you now have that sign on your head that all pregnant women get once their bellies begin to show. That sign that says, "Go on, say something totally stupid and assinine. I'm waiting" Its like pregnant women are a magnet for all stupid comments from other people. Keep a list - it makes a great blog topic. (reminding myself that one of the many reasons that I love your blog is because you help me to think of many topics to post about on my own blog)
I get that same comment, too, all the time, every since about four months. At least you really are about to bust! Of course, I still don't wish them on anyone. I love your comment, and I may just put it to use soon!
2 Comments:
Yep - you now have that sign on your head that all pregnant women get once their bellies begin to show. That sign that says, "Go on, say something totally stupid and assinine. I'm waiting"
Its like pregnant women are a magnet for all stupid comments from other people.
Keep a list - it makes a great blog topic. (reminding myself that one of the many reasons that I love your blog is because you help me to think of many topics to post about on my own blog)
I get that same comment, too, all the time, every since about four months. At least you really are about to bust! Of course, I still don't wish them on anyone. I love your comment, and I may just put it to use soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home