And it Vibrates...!!
Little did I realize, while opening gifts at my Baby Shower, the phrases I used to describe the gifts were being recorded. Apparently, there is an old wives tale that claims the words used to describe the gifts you are “showered” with for the baby must be the same words you spoke when the baby was conceived.
Based on that wives tale, the following is the list of words that I must have spoken during the wonderful act of creating a baby:
Very Cute! So Little!
Oh my goodness (x 3)
Ohh, Awe
Look at that!
So soft
Too cute!
Very Good
WOW!
Spread Eagle
There’s more!?!?
Oh my!
And it vibrates!!!
That’s excellent
Do you think it requires batteries?
I love it! I LOVE it!
Doesn’t leave much to imagination does it?

4 Comments:
ROFL! So how did spread eagle come into a baby shower conversation?
My thoughts exactly, Julia!
I can't say I've ever heard that wive's tale, but it sure makes me aware, and I'll be careful about what I say at my shower! I'm sure Daddy is so flattered by your comments, eh?
I'm literally laughing so hard I had to go potty.
What a neat idea. Got me to thinking what I might have said during conception......
Oh, wait. I didn't have intercourse when I got prego last time so my thoughts might have been......"what did I just sit in on that towel?"
Followed by, "Oh, shit!"
LMAO!! Definately something I will keep in mind for up and coming shower!
www.pregoblogs.com
Post a Comment
<< Home