Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thanks Aunty B$

A special surprise arrived for Ava in the mail today!

Aunty B$ sent Ava a gift. Isn't it just the cutest?


Ava is getting spoiled and she hasn't even been born yet. Oh My!

Thanks Aunty B$. Ava will look divine in her little sun dress (and matching diaper cover) this summer!

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

adorable! so spring/summerish. i love having a son but i am super excited about this Belly being a girl.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

I can't wait to have a girl, either! I don't like girly stuff, but I'm actually getting into it. I'm even buying pink stuff.

Oh, and Karla, you can't call it a diaper cover. It's bloomers!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger karla hollered...

Bloomers!!!
So that's what those are called!
Thanks Christi! I knew "diaper cover" wasnt the right word...but i had no idea what else to call them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home