Saturday, February 05, 2005

How to Score Points with your Wife

Mark, being the wonderful man that he is, packed my overnight bag for me to stay at the hospital. This must have been quite a daunting task for the poor guy. It's not like he knows what to pack for a woman (Hell, I’ve packed most of his suitcases for him, so I don’t even know if he knows what to pack for a himself).

He did well. In fact, being the quick thinking and sweet man that he is, packed me a pair of HIS BOXER BRIEFS in case my ass didn’t fit in the underwear he grabbed for me. (for background information about my expanding bottom half, feel free to read about my “
Ass Sandwhich”).

Only a true gentleman would think to accommodate their wife’s growing ass while they suffered through a traumatic event at the hospital. I’m such a lucky gal aren’t I?


4 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

That sounds like a true winner to me! Were they cute pink boxer briefs with little flowers? :) Anytime I think of boxer briefs, I think of those Michael Jordan ads.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

Now THAT is a man worth keeping! I wish he and Trey were buddies, so he could rub off on him!

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

I think he's a keeper for life. Don't ever give up on him.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Christi hollered...

Hey, dumb question, but how do you switch your profile pic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home