I have to tell you this story, though, that will make you sick! I went to my friend's house this weekend, and stayed the night last night (b-day party for her daughter). Her aunt was at the party, and she pointed her out and told me she was pregnant. She had a flat (very, and super skinny) stomach, so I assumed she was in the first couple of months or so. So today someone asked me when I was due, and I said June. She said, "Oh, yeah, So-and-so (I can't remember her name) is due in July." I asked Ashley if that was the same girl she pointed out yesterday, and she said yes. So this girl is one month behind me, and doesn't even look pregnant! It was sickening! She then explained that the girl is openly anorexic, but whatever. Sickening, I tell you, just sick!
4 Comments:
Lookin' great!
Absolutey beautifully pregnant.
You look MAHVELOUS!
I have to tell you this story, though, that will make you sick! I went to my friend's house this weekend, and stayed the night last night (b-day party for her daughter). Her aunt was at the party, and she pointed her out and told me she was pregnant. She had a flat (very, and super skinny) stomach, so I assumed she was in the first couple of months or so. So today someone asked me when I was due, and I said June. She said, "Oh, yeah, So-and-so (I can't remember her name) is due in July." I asked Ashley if that was the same girl she pointed out yesterday, and she said yes. So this girl is one month behind me, and doesn't even look pregnant! It was sickening! She then explained that the girl is openly anorexic, but whatever. Sickening, I tell you, just sick!
You look fantastic...and the belly looks beautiful! Rock on.
Post a Comment
<< Home