Sunday, February 13, 2005

Back Aches and Pain

Do you like back aches and pain?

I do not like them, I am going insane
I do not like back aches and pain

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there
I would not like them anywhere
I do not like back aches and pain
I do not like them, I am going insane.

Would you like them while you walk?
Would you like them when you talk?


I do not like them while I walk
I do not like them when I talk
I do not like them here or there
I do not like them anywhere
I do like back aches and pain
I do not like them, I am going insane.

Would you like them with heartburn?
Or how about morning sickness return?


Not with heartburn
Not with morning sickness return
Not while I walk
Not when I talk
I would not like them here or there
I would like them anywhere
I do not like back aches and pain
I do not like them, I am going insane.

Would you prefer a stretch mark surprise
Would you, could you tolerate varicose veins on the rise?


No, I would not prefer a stretch mark surprise
I could not tolerate varicose veins on the rise
I would not like them here or there
I would like them anywhere
I do not like back aches and pain
I do not like them, I am going insane.

Would you like instead your ribs manhandled with a forceful kick?
Or perhaps constipation is what makes you tick!


I would not like my ribs manhandled with a forceful kick
Nor is constipation what makes me tick
I would not like them here or there
I would like them anywhere
I do not like back aches and pain
I do not like them, I am going insane.


Do you like back aches and pain?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM, I AM GOING INSANE
I DO LIKE BACK ACHES AND PAIN

4 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud hollered...

You are now a true artist. Creativity blooms out of your pain. ;)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

You rock! I wish I were as creative. But, alas, if we all were creative and witty, there would be nothing special, eh?

I tell you what, though, this pregnancy is ten times worse with the back aches and pain! I don't know how I'm going to make it till the end! Good luck to you, I feel your pain (literally!).

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

This is so so fantastic! :) You should find an artist to draw the pictures and publish this. I mean it. What a great gift it would be for pregnant women all over the world!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Sabrina hollered...

That is hilarious! I can totally relate being on my 3rd pregnancy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home