Baby Diva
We went to visit some friends of ours the other day. I hadn’t seen their baby girl in a couple of months and oh my goodness, what a darling little cutie she has become. At nine months, she is quite active, and she’s one of the happiest little babies I have ever seen. Always smiling and laughing.
Her mom gave me some of her baby clothes. I couldn’t be more pleased. This baby is one little fashion Diva (she takes after her mommy, who always has all the latest fashions and nice clothes from Israel).
I’m happy that Ava will have a friend to play with, as she will only be a year younger than our friend’s baby. They are both April Babies too! Maybe Anjoline will be able to teach our little girl how to speak Arabic! Wouldn’t that be neat!
Thanks for sharing your clothes and bassinet Anjoline. I can’t wait for you to meet Ava.

12 Comments:
Love the new banner you have with the pictures...truly unique! And how cute are those clothes! Especially the matching hat and dress..adorable!
I'm excited for Ava to be born and to pose in her outfits! :)
awww!! i love hand me downs. all ava needs now is a baby tiara for her little princess self :)
hey, that's my favorite outfit too.
With the lady bug thing!
I'm so excited to see my little princess in it too!!
Oh, too cute. I love these little outfits. My baby girls are now 26 and 32 years old, but I still remember the thrill of dressing them up in cute little outfits. Ava is going to be the best dressed baby for sure!
I can't wait for hand-me-downs, either! Everyone I know has a little girl who's pretty young, and quite well dressed (hint, hint...). Although I can't stop shopping and buying Taryn clothes! It's way too fun! Those little outfits are perfect, though!
Gina and I were talking about you and your hubby last night. We were talking about how we wish we could send you shower gifts, but we can't figure out how. I know it's not cool to hand out your address to strangers on the internet, so that's out. I keep thinking, if only I could just zap it there with my mind! I just want you to know that we are quite intrigued by the two of you, and you are well loved here in SC! It's not often I feel an uncontrollable urge to buy gifts for strangers! But really, I don't consider you strangers anymore, with the exception of the fact that I've never met you! I do feel like I know you pretty well, seeing as how I jumped in and have been following your life for a little while now! It's so much fun, isn't it! So, btw, are you having a shower, or have you already?
I like the ladybug too!
Christi gives cool gifts and I can vouch for her that she's not psycho if you want to give her you address. Of course we could be the same person pretending to be all these people in SC to make it look authentic. Muhahahaha!
Christi, I'll give you Alison's old stuff if you want it. I had someone I was giving them to, but her daughter caught up with mine in size. She had some of the most adorable baby outfits!
Oh Christi and Gena! You guys are way too kind! Don't even think about spending your money on us though. You both have kids and a billion other things to spend your money on I'm sure.
Christi...didn't you just say your taxes came out to be about $1000 less than expected...crazy girl. Save your money!
:)
Seriously though, we really do appreciate your kindness and are totally pumped that you want to buy us a gift, but it is totally not necessary.
You're all busy moms already with lots of other commitments I'm sure :) The fact that you WANT to buy a gift is more than enough.
I havent had a shower yet...but I do know the date. It's March 5th (very soon) :).
Are you having a shower Christi?
Julia: Nice Dr. Evil laugh! Hee hee
Yes she is having a shower. I was just thinking it through in my mind last night .
Now , Karla, if i find the sweetest little sandals or floppy hat on sale at old navy or baby gap, ava might just have to have it! :)
please tell how you did the banner thing!! i want to copy.haha
Oh yeah, as Julia can also vouch, and I hope that Trey does not read your blog (although, if he doesn't, he's totally missing out!), gift expenses do not phase me. Not to mention the fact that my mom has taught me the most WONDERFUL rule of saving money. It's awesome! I'm not quite where she is yet, where they practically owe her when she leaves, but I'm on my way, and plan to learn more once I've quit working. I will not buy anything unless it's on sale, and a very good sale at that. If you ever need any tips on saving money, and giving your child TONS of stuff for nothing, I'll tell you anything you want to know that I know. I'm proud to say that TJ has more clothes (and has all his life) than most people have in their entire lives. Most of them are awesome outfits! The best part about it is that, with the exception of a few outfits (mostly gifts), nothing cost more than $3, and most were closer to $1--mind you, these were brand names for the most part!
Okay, I just realized I'm rambling about nothing. Sorry, I just get really excited about saving money (it's become my passion, it seems), and for some reason somewhere in here that passion was triggered. So, I'll go now...
julia =your comment about all of us in SC being the same person really cracked me up!! BA HA
Christi: Where are you finding clothes for that price??? Share the secrets honey! I want to know!
Post a Comment
<< Home