Sunday, January 16, 2005

Big Bad Belly Shots - 26 Weeks

Here I am at 26 weeks.

.
I can hear the gasps and chuckles of sheer SHOCK from here guys! STOP THAT!

For giggles, I've compiled some past pictures together for comparison.
.

4 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

I don't know if I can even talk to you right now. If I had the guts to take a picture of my belly, you'd see that you are TINY! I am right at 20 weeks, and my belly is much bigger than yours. I have to keep in mind that I was still keeping reminders from TJ's pregnancy at the time, but still, most of it is baby, and my baby right now could totally kick your baby's butt (only in size, of course!). Speaking of which, it must've heard my thoughts on that, b/c suddenly it's all dancing around in my stomach!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud hollered...

I have a picture, slide actually, of my wife when we were expecting out first. She looks joyous, healthy and robust. There's a certain beauty that pregnant women have. I know that you won't be convinced, but there you have it.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger karla hollered...

Christi! I got a good chuckle about your baby being able to kick my babies butt! I know you’ve said it before, and I’ve heard it a thousand times, but you always show more with your second baby. Isn’t feeling the kicks the best? I love when I feel the baby moving. Just a few weeks ago, I noticed I am able to actually see the baby move around in my stomach. Too Fun!

Anvilcloud, my how technology has changed ever so slightly! Something tells me you are enjoying your digital camera photography much more than slides :)
Thank you for you lovely words. They made my day today! I do really enjoy being pregnant (I really do, I promise). I just like to poke fun at myself.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

This is in reference to the mental zap comment...You NEVER get used to having a newborn. Well, you do, but then it's not a newborn anymore! Everyday TJ is like a new child to me. That's what's so fun about it, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home