Sunday, December 19, 2004

22 Week Roundup

Baby: Present
Kicking: You bet!
Mood: Hmmm…one would have to assume complete and utter annoyance with mom incessantly poking at her belly to see if baby will kick back.
Latest Development: Love of Rice Krispi squares (oh wait…that’s’ mom). Baby weighs in at almost a whole pound this week!

Mom: Hangin’ in there
Kicking: If there wasn’t a belly in the way...
Mood: I have to pick just one?
Latest Development: Had to relinquish my heels to the deep dark hole in the closet of shoes I can no longer wear. A sudden and intense desire to bake and decorate gingerbread men has overcome me. I don’t even like the way they taste!

Dad: Super Hero as always!
Kicking: (and screaming) when dragged to Baby Gap for yet another “peek” at all the cute baby clothes.
Mood: Blissful – the pregnancy “glow” is not just for women! Dad is more and more excited everyday.
Latest Development: Brought home a Christmassy bouquet of flowers for mom today. Ulterior motive yet to be identified!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Christi hollered...

How exciting for you! Only another month or so, and I'll be right there with you. This was my favorite time of pregnancy the first time. I felt better than ever those few months. I loved that "glow". Enjoy it, I won't say what comes next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home